GARAGE OPENER INSTALLATION
Garage opener is specifically designed to open and close garage doors. Openers are controlled by switches on the wall, as well as by remote controls carried by the garage owner. Careful maintenance will help extend the life of your garage opener. It can also insure the safety of your family and of course for your vehicle.
There are three varieties of garage openers. A little information for each type will help you decide which one would suit best for you.
- The Belt drive - is ideal for homeowners who have a room that is next to or adjacent to a garage. Though this is quite expensive it is also the quietest among the three drivers.
- The Chain drive - is specifically designed if you have garage doors that are heavy, such as wood garage doors or carriage house garage doors.
- The Drive Screw - is recommended if you are located in areas with extreme temperatures. This is designed to function smoothly even in coldest or hottest temperature. What's more this is the only driver that needs less maintenance.
Whenever you start to notice changes with your garage door functions, such as:
- Garage door won't close all the way
- Garage door reverses immediately after hitting floor
- Garage door reverses before hitting floor
- Garage door does not open completely
- Garage door does not respond to remote control
Or a host of other issues, then it's time that you contact a professional. The proper installation of a garage opener will give you a safe and working garage door that will surely last a long time.
Don't just trust any garage door company in Lithonia, GA. Choose only the best garage door company who can resolve you entire garage door concern the same day that you called them. What are you waiting for? Call Garage Door Lithonia.